My Signature No-Oil Hummus
- Yield 6 servings
Bob Harper's lower-fat hummus recipe, made with veggie broth instead of oil.
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15.5-ounce) low-sodium garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 clove garlic, cut into a few smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup low-sodium veggie broth (or water) to thin
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Reprinted with permission from The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper with Greg Critser. Copyright © 2012 by Bob Harper. Reprinted by arrangement with Ballantine Books, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.