My GrandMother’s Orange Torte
- 6 eggs
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup juice from two oranges
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat the oven to 335 F degrees
- Dissolve the cornstarch with the juice from 1 orange. Add the eggs and sugar and beat until all mixed well together.
- Place parchment paper over a large oven tray and butter it well. Pour the mixture over it and make sure it is all uniform.
- Place it in the oven for about 25 minutes. Remove it from the oven, let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Barely cut the edges of the rectangle. Roll to form a torte.
- Add the remainder orange juice over the torte and sprinkle with white sugar.