Most Excellent Brownies
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1stick I cant Believe Its Not Butter
- 4-- eggs
- 1cup white sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 16ounces Hersheys chocolate syrup
- 1cup flour
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Cream margarine with sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat vigorously.
- Stir in chocolate syrup and beat again
- Add flour and salt, mix well
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Don not use airbake pan
- Bake at 375 degrees for 23 minutes
- Frost when cool: 1 cup granulated sugar, 6 T real butter, 1/3 cup milk, 1 cup chocolate chips.Bring sugar, butter milk to a boil, boil for one minute. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Beat with spoon, 100 revolutions. Frosting will look thin.