BBQ Chicken Burger
- Yield servings
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 2" cubes, then ground
- 1/2 cup smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 -- Tbsp. parseley, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 -- jalapeno pepper, diced
- 15 -- saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons chicken seasoning blend
- 5 -- toasted sourdough english muffins
- -- Extra bbq sauce and horsey sauce for topping.
Using a small food processor, grind the chicken. Ina large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken with the rest of the ingredients. Mix with clean hands. Shape into 5 patties. Heat a non-stick skillet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and place the patties into the skillet. Flip after 7 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water to the skillet and cook 7 more minutes.
Toast the muffins. Spread with horsey sauce and bbq sauce to taste. Add the burger and ENJOY!