BBQ Chicken Burger
- Yield: servings
- 1pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 2" cubes, then ground
- 1/2cup smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-- Tbsp. parseley, chopped
- 1/2medium onion, diced
- 1-- jalapeno pepper, diced
- 15-- saltine crackers, crushed
- 2large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1large egg
- 3/4cup bbq sauce
- 1teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2teaspoons chicken seasoning blend
- 5-- toasted sourdough english muffins
- -- Extra bbq sauce and horsey sauce for topping.
Using a small food processor, grind the chicken. Ina large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken with the rest of the ingredients. Mix with clean hands. Shape into 5 patties. Heat a non-stick skillet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and place the patties into the skillet. Flip after 7 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water to the skillet and cook 7 more minutes.
Toast the muffins. Spread with horsey sauce and bbq sauce to taste. Add the burger and ENJOY!