Mocha Frozen Yogurt
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Chocolate milk makes this frozen yogurt extra yummy.
Mark Boughton/styling:Teresa Blackburn
- 1 pint chocolate milk
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder or instant coffee
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill until very cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze. Makes about 6 cups.