Mixed Greens with Shrimp and Grapefruit
- Yield 4 servings
Shrimp and grapefruit combine with mixed greens for a great main-dish salad.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup grapefruit sections
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- -- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In small bowl, whisk together honey and vinegar. Set aside. In large bowl, combine greens, shrimp, grapefruit and mint. Gently toss salad with dressing. Season with salt and pepper to serve.