Mixed Fruit Cheese Ball
- Yield: 16 servings
"This cheese ball is very festive for the holidays."
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4cup sour cream
- 1teaspoon coriander
- 1/4cup diced raisins
- 1/4cup diced dried apricots
- 1/4cup diced dates
- 1/4cup diced prunes
- 1cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream and coriander; mix well. Stir in fruit.
- Shape into a ball and roll in chopped pecans. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe by Marva Brubaker, New Carlisle, Ohio