Minted Mango Relish
- Yield 5 servings
Match this healthy side dish with salmon and spinach for the ultimate antioxidant-boosting meal.
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced kiwi
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or honey
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- Combine all ingredients. Stir gently. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours. Let relish come to room temperature before serving. Makes 2 1/2 cups.