Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
- Yield 12 servings
- 8 ounces package of cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 stick melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 medium strawberry
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter with a fork until well combined.
3. Divide crumb mixture evenly between the 12 cups of your mini-cheesecake pan. Using your fingers (if you don’t have long nails!) press crumbs firmly onto the bottom and partially up the sides of each cup; set aside.
4. Using an electric mixer, blend softened cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar together in a medium bowl.
5. Spoon cream cheese mixture into each cup (they will only be half filled).
6. Bake for 14 minutes in a preheated 375 degree oven.
7. Remove from oven and place on rack to cool for 20 minutes then carefully remove cheesecakes from pan and let cool completely.
8. Top with strawberrys and Mascarpone cheese .
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
10. Enjoy!! =)