Mini Ravioli Skewers with Pesto
Try alternating your favorite filled pastas from the refrigerated section of your market.
- 1 9-oz package cheese ravioli, ravioletti or tortellini
- 8ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed, into ½-inch pieces
- 10ounces grape tomatoes
- 1 (6-oz) jar pesto, like Barilla
- On a wooden skewer, thread three mini ravioli, two cubes mozzarella cheese and three grape tomatoes, in an alternating pattern.
- Serve pesto as a dipping sauce, or drizzle it on the ravioli.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 191
- Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 26mg
- Sodium 370mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 9g