Mini Pork Meat Loaves
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1pound Ground Pork
- 1-- (14-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 1/2cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 1/2cups breadcrumbs
- 1-- egg
- 1tablespoon Italina seasoning, salt-free blend
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 2-- roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup fresh basil (optional)
- In large mixing bowl combine ground pork, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, seasoning and salt.
- Shape mixture into 4 oval-shaped loaves (about 6 inches in length) and place on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top each loaf with some of the remaining pasta sauce, remainder of the cheese and fresh tomato slices.
- Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through to a final internal temperature of 160F. Garnish with basil leaves if desired and serve with any remaining sauce.