- Yield: 5 servings
- 1package gardein™ beefless tips
- 1cup your favorite tomato sauce
- 5 skewers
- 5 fresh basil sprigs
- Thaw beefless tips.
- Take 4 beefless tips in the palm of your hand push and form into a ball.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil. Add beefless tips beefless meatball and cook 4-6 minutes until crispy and brown on all sides. Set aside for one minute.
- Meanwhile heat tomato sauce to a simmer, and add beefless meatballs, toss beefless meatballs well in sauce to coat.
- Skewer each meatball, cover with remaining sauce and fresh basil sprigs.
For more of gardein’s meat-free recipes, visit: http://gardein.com/recipes.php.