- Yield 32 pieces
All it takes is four easy ingredients and 15 minutes to create this Louisiana favorite Italian-style sandwich
Make Mini Muffalettas them ahead of time andrefrigerate or freeze until ready to bake.
- 2 (12-ounce) packages party-size rolls (16 to 20 package)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced lean ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian five-cheese blend
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chopped Italian olive salad, drained
- Preheat oven 375F.
- Slice rolls in half and arrange on baking sheet. Put ham, cheese and olive salad onto each roll.
- Bake sandwiches 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.