Mini Meatball Hamburgers
- Yield servings
- 26 -- (1 lb) frozen Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon honey mustard
- 26 -- (2-inch) rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 1/2 cups sweet pickle relish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place meatballs in a 8 x 8 or 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of ketchup mixture on the bottom of roll. Place a meatball on top. Follow with a rounded teaspoon of pickle relish. Place top half of roll over top. Repeat for remaining meatballs and rolls. Serve immediately on a large platter.
—Recipe courtesy of Casa Di Bertacchi