Mini Lemon Tarts
- Yield: 24 servings
Kids will love whipping up the filling with a rotary egg beater and spooning it into the tart shells—that is, if they don’t eat all the filling in the process.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2cup fresh lemon juice
- 24 packaged sweet ready-to-eat mini tart shells
- With a whisk or a mixer, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth.
- Place spoonfuls into tart shells.
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton and the kids make these mini lemon tarts.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 120
- Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 75mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 0g
- Protein 2g