Mini Cookies with Grapefruit Filling
- Yield: 20 servings
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned
- 2tablespoons grapefruit zest
- 1box vanilla wafer cookies
- Combine cream cheese, grapefruit sections and zest, then beat until smooth and of a spreading consistency.
- Spread a small spoonful of cream cheese mixture on flat side of one wafer and top with an additional wafer.
- For softer cookies, cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of TexaSweet