- 1 (10-biscuit) can flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3cup tomato sauce
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2cup shredded part skim Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Tap down each biscuit to a 4 inch circle. Place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Combine tomato sauce and oregano. Spread tomato sauce onto each biscuit and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and brown, around 8-10 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Eating Well Through Cancer (Holly Clegg, 2016). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 127
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 2mg
- Sodium 96mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 5g