Mini Cheese Pizzas
- Yield 10 servings
These biscuit pizzas are easy to make and are super for a quick snack or lunch.
- 1 (10-biscuit) can flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Tap down each biscuit to a 4 inch circle. Place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Combine tomato sauce and oregano. Spread tomato sauce onto each biscuit and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and brown, around 8-10 minutes.