Mini Baked Ham Sandwiches
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 15 mins
Ham and Swiss, a kid's favorite, piled on a sweet sandwich roll.
- 1 (12 pack) of King's Hawaiian Original Rolls
- 1 pound deli ham, shaved
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Worchester sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced onion (dried)
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, sauce and onion.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact).
- In a 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese.
- Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls.
- Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.