Million Dollar Pie
- Yield: servings
- 1can Eagle Brand sweetened milk
- 1/2cup lemon juice
- 1small can crushed pineapple
- 1can mandarin oranges, chopped up
- 1large container of cool Whip
- 1/2cup coconut
- 2-- store-bought graham cracker crusts
- Mix together milk, lemon juice, crushed pineapple, mandarin oranges and coconut.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crusts and place in refrigerator to set, preferably overnight.
Makes 2 pies.
Recipe submitted by Granny Poteete, Lewisburg, TN