Mille-Feuille with Berries & White Chocolate Cream
- Yield 1 servings
- 1 bunch fresh berries
- 1 sheet puff Pastry
- 100 milliliters Cream
- 2 ounces white Chocolate
- 1 ounce dark Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon icing / Powdered Sugar
- 1 -- small egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lay out the pastry. With a love heart cookie cutter make three shapes, or use whichever shape cutter you prefer.
- Place the cut pastry shapes onto a flat baking tray lined with baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake at 200C for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and risen.
- Whip the cream until thick.
- Melt the white chocolate and when it has cooled, fold it into the cream with the sifted icing sugar.
- On a plate place one of the baked pastries and spread a quarter of the cream over it. Top with your choice of fruits and spread with another quarter of the cream.
- Lay another pastry sheet on top and repeat the cream/fruit filling. Top with the final sheet of pastry and dust heavily with icing sugar.
- Melt the dark chocolate and with a spoon drizzle over the top.