Milky Way-Stuffed Pumpkin Muffins
- Yield: 1 dozens
- 1 (15-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (7-ounce) package Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3cup powdered sugar
- 1tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine cake mix and pumpkin in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl after 1 minute. Batter will be thick.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 deep paper liners. Spoon batter into cups three-quarters full. Push 3 candies into the center of each cup and swirl batter around top to cover candy and make a smooth top.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before serving. (The caramels will be hot.) To make icing, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk together until smooth. Drizzle on top of cooled muffins.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 270
- Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 290mg
- Carbohydrate 46g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 3g