Microwave Stuffed Mushrooms
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1pound stuffing mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 4ounces bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1large garlic clove, minced
- 2tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions
- Chop mushroom stems. In microwaveable pie plate using a fork, combine mushroom stems, sausage, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese and green onions. Cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
- Arrange mushroom caps on paper towel lined microwaveable pie plate. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each cap. Cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH uncovered, until cheese melts, about 30 seconds.