Michigan Sweet Corn Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1large avocado
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced, saving the rest of the cucumber for the salad.
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 8cups loosely packed lettuce, chopped romaine and mixed baby greens
- 2large ears of corn, kernels cut off
- 1large tomato, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2medium sweet red pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4cup sweet onion, diced
- To make the dressing, cut and scoop out the avocado putting it into a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until blended and smooth.
- Put the salad ingredients into a large bowl and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Gently toss to mix the dressing with the vegetables and serve.