- Yield: 8 servings
- 2-- (10-ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 1medium onion, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-- (8-ounce) box small macaroni shells
- 1pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2cup cracker crumbs
- -- Butter
- Combine tomatoes, onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 20 to 30 minutes to reduce liquid.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In greased 2-quart baking dish, layer macaroni, tomato sauce and cheese. Repeat.
- Top with cracker crumbs. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Augusta’s Second Round; Tea Time at the Masters(Augusta, Georgia, 1988).