Mexican Fish Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4pieces Gorton's Classic Crunchy Golden Fillets
- 4cups lettuce, shredded
- 1can (4 oz.) green chilies, diced
- 1/3cup green onions, sliced
- 1large tomato, chopped
- 1/3cup olives, sliced
- 1cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1cup salsa, medium heat
- 1/2cup tortilla chips, crushed
- Prepare Gorton's Classic Crunchy Golden Fillets according to package instructions.
- Layer lettuce, chilies, onions, tomatoes, olives, cheese and salsa, on serving plate.
- Cut cooked fillets into 4 pieces, toss with salad, garnish with tortilla chips and serve immediately.