- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 35 mins
Ramen noodles are the surprise ingredient in this Mexican-influenced casserole.
For a heartier version, add cooked shredded chicken to the mixture before baking.
- 2 packages Chicken Mushroom Ramen Noodles, with 1 seasoning packet
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cook noodles in water according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
- Combine noodles with seasoning packet, Monterey Jack cheese, chiles and olives. Stir in sour cream. Spoon noodle mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar and top with corn chips. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Recipe reprinted with permission from 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles by Toni Patrick (© 2005, Gibb Smith, Publisher).