Mexican Brunch Biscuit Bake
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
This is a great choice for those looking for an eggless morning treat.
- 2 (7 1/2-ounce) cans of 10-count buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Separate biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss biscuit pieces with salsa, green onion and Monterey Jack. Transfer mixture to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until middle is fully cooked.