Mel’s Cheese Apples
- Yield: 12 or more servings
- 5cans Lucky Leaf apples in water
- 2sticks butter (not margarine)
- 2cups sugar
- 1&1/2cup baking flour
- 1poundbox regular Velvetta cheese (not low fat)
- You will need a glass 9×13 pan,a wooden spoon, and a 8c glass measuing cup or bowl for microwave.
- Drain apples and spread in the bottom of pan. Put in cup/bowl 1stick butter and cheese, micorwave for 4 minutes…..stir… until very smooth and all is melted .Add the other butter to melt and make smooth if more time is needed to melt well, do by the minute should not be over 6 minutes. Add sugar in and stir smoothly, add flour in stir smoothly. Pour everything over the apples and then bake in 375 degree oven until golden brown. Around 45 minutes.Can be served hot or cold.