Melon Rum Punch
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
This tropical punch is for adults only.
Flavored rums have hit the market in recent years, making island-style rum punches better than ever. This one contrasts fresh tropical-fruit flavors with zippy citrus and bitters for pure refreshment -- with a kick, of course.
- 3 cups guava nectar
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups melon-flavored rum
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Angostura bitters
- -- Orange or lime slices
- -- Watermelon chunks or balls
- -- Maraschino cherries
- Combine guava nectar, pineapple juice, rum, grenadine, lime juice and bitters in a large pitcher. Chill.
- Just before serving, add orange or lime slices, watermelon and cherries to pitcher. Serve over ice.
Recipe by Lisa Holderness and Wini Moranville.