Melon Maple Frozen Yogurt
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
An unusual frozen dessert.
- 2 cups diced very ripe cantaloupe
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup turbinado or granulated sugar
- 3 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill until very cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze. Makes about 6 cups.