- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 12 - 15 minutes
- 1/3cup black olives
- 1/3cup green olives
- 1/3cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves / minced
- 3tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2tablespoons rosemary chopped
- 1 1/2tablespoons thyme chopped
- dijon mustard
- 1 1/2cups panko bread crumbs
- 4 6 oz. salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400F. Finely chop black olives, green olives and sun-dried tomatoes in food processor. Mix olives and tomato with garlic, butter, rosemary and thyme. Add 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard, then mix in panko bread crumbs.
- Foil large baking sheet and place salmon on prepared sheet. Spread remaining dijon mustard over each salmon fillet. Pack equally divided breadcrumb mixture onto each mustard-coated fillet.
- Bake fillet until center of fish is just opaque in the center, approximately 12 minutes, but depends on the thickness of the salmon.