Mediterranean Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Using a pre-baked crust makes this pizza a quick-and-easy weeknight meal
- 1 -- (14-ounce) pre-baked pizza crust or 2 (8-inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 4 cups (16-ounces) Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Wisconsin Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the pizza crust(s) on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the crust(s) with pesto sauce. Top with the peppers, tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella, and place the fresh mozzarella slices on top. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the pizza has reached the desired doneness.