Mediterranean Layered Salad
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A Mediterranean taken on the popular layered salad.
This captivating dip layered with fantastic flavors is a show-stopper. Serve with toasted pita wedges.
- 7 ounces container hummus
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced kalamata or black olives
- Spread hummus on a 9-inch serving plate.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe by Holly Clegg.