Mediterranean Green Bean Salad
- Yield 8 servings
"I am a diabetic, and this recipe for green bean salad is perfect for my diet."
- 6 cups green beans, trimmed, cut in half, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 16 wedges
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, halved
- 25 black olives, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Gently mix all ingredients. Chill.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: Reduce the amount of dressing to 1/2 cup for a lower-fat version, or add more eggs or cheese if you wish.
Recipe by Linda Meggison, Sturgis, Mich.