Mediterranean Chicken Spinach Salad
- Yield 6 servings
With the magic of rotisserie chicken and chic ingredients (edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, mint and feta), you have a satisfying, stylish, light entree salad.
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken breast (remove skin)
- 1 cup frozen edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves or 1 tablespoon dried min
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed leaves
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar or any vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Mix chicken, edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions,cucumber, mint, and dill until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss with spinach and feta. Arrange chicken on top of individual salads and serve.