Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
- Yield 3 servings
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 35 minutes
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 6.5 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 6oz can sliced olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Combine artichokes, tomatoes, olives, capers, dill and garlic.
- Add the chicken to the dish and cover with some of the tomato mixture. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with feta cheese and bake for 20 more minutes.
For a real olive feast, I like to serve this with my Greek Olive Bread.