Mediterranean Chicken Breasts
- Yield: 3 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 35 minutes
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 6.5 ozcan artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 6ozcan sliced olives, drained
- 2tablespoons capers, drained
- 2tablespoons fresh dill
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4ounces feta cheese
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Combine artichokes, tomatoes, olives, capers, dill and garlic.
- Add the chicken to the dish and cover with some of the tomato mixture. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with feta cheese and bake for 20 more minutes.
For a real olive feast, I like to serve this with my Greek Olive Bread.