- Yield: 6 servings
- 1large onion, sliced
- 1large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1cup sliced Roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 2pounds firm textured fish fillets (such as redfish, snapper, grouper)
- Salt and pepper
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 6ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- 12ounces angel hair (capellini) pasta
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic, stirring several more times.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a 3-quart oblong baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with oregano. Spoon vegetable mixture over seasoned fish. Sprinkle the feta. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain and serve fish and sauce on top of pasta.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 468
- Fat 9.2g
- Saturated Fat 4.8g
- Cholesterol 76mg
- Sodium 385mg
- Carbohydrate 52.9g
- Protein 41.3g