- Yield 6 servings
Feta, tomatoes, and fish star in this Greek-inspired dish.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced Roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds firm textured fish fillets (such as redfish, snapper, grouper)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- 12 ounces angel hair (capellini) pasta
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic, stirring several more times.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a 3-quart oblong baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with oregano. Spoon vegetable mixture over seasoned fish. Sprinkle the feta. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain and serve fish and sauce on top of pasta.