- 1pound ground sirloin
- 6ounces ground breakfast turkey sausage
- 1/2pound sliced mushrooms
- 1cup chopped onion
- 1/2cup minced roasted red peppers (found in jar)
- 1/2cup sliced black olives
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can fire-roasted chopped tomatoes
- 2teaspoons minced garlic
- 1teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2cup nonfat sour cream
- Cook meat, sausage, mushrooms and onion over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid or grease.
- Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream and cook until cheese melts.
- Add remaining sour cream, stir until thoroughly combined, and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 67
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 19mg
- Sodium 174mg
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g