Meaty Italian Dip
- Yield 32 servings
A creamy hearty dip with robust Italian ingredients.
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 6 ounces ground breakfast turkey sausage
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup minced roasted red peppers (found in jar)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can fire-roasted chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- Cook meat, sausage, mushrooms and onion over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid or grease.
- Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream and cook until cheese melts.
- Add remaining sour cream, stir until thoroughly combined, and serve.