- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 15 mins
- 1 -- King's Hawaiian Sandwich Roll
- 1 -- (8 oz.) Angus hamburger
- shichimi aioli (recipe below)
- -- your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Maui or Vidalia onion
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 leaf lettuce
- -- pickles and olives to garnish
- Place hamburger patty on grill to desired doneness.
- Toast King's Hawaiian Sandwich Roll on grill.
- To assemble burger, spread shichimi aioli on each slice of roll; between bread slices, place hamburger, which has been brushed with teriyaki sauce, then add cheese, tomato slices, lettuce and onion.
- Serve with pickles and olives.
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. shichimi togarashi (Japanese red pepper condiment, available in Asian grocery stores)