Mashed Idaho Potato Omelet
- Yield 1 servings
Combining time-tested favorites, this egg and mashed potato omelet is guaranteed to stave off hunger until well into midday.
- 3 -- eggs
- 4 tablespoons prepared mashed Idaho potatoes
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup grated 2% milk cheddar cheese
- Make omelet in the standard method, but do not fold. When the omelet is cooked, spread mashed potatoes on top. Put sour cream on top of potatoes. Add the green onion and grated cheese. Put briefly under a warmer or in the oven to melt cheese. Serve with a fruit garnish.