Marshmallow Whoopie Pie Filling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 cups marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the marshmallow and beat until well combined. Add the salt and vanilla.
- Spread or pipe filling onto one side of the whoopie pie and top with another to assemble the whoopie pies.
For Mint Marshmallow Filling:
Add ¼ cup crème de menthe liquor at the end of mixing
For Champagne Filling:
Add ¼ cup crème de menthe liquor at the end of
Recipe courtesy of the Hanover Inn, Hanover, N.H.