Marinated Shrimp Edamame Salad
- Yield 6 servings
Shrimp, edamame and a few ingredients tossed with an Asian-infused vinaigrette bring a burst of fabulous flavors to this quick, easy salad.
- 1 pound medium peeled shrimp, cooked, seasoned, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked according to directions, drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juic
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspooon ground ginger
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, edamame, tomatoes and green onions.
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; toss with shrimp mixture.Makes 4 cups.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.