Marinated Rosemary Crab Fingers
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1pound crab fingers
- 3/4stick butter
- 2tablespoons minced garlic
- 1sprig rosemary
- 1pinch cayenne
- 1pinch black pepper
- 1pinch Cajun seasoning
- 2tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 3tablespoons lemon juice
- 4ounces beer
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan on medium-low heat. Add the worchestershire sauce, garlic, cayenne, black pepper, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, and rosemary.
- Once combined, add the crab fingers and beer.
- Cook until the crab claws are heated through and flavors have melded together.