Marinated Hoisin Pork Chops
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
This Asian-inspired marinade works great on everything from pork to tuna.
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 to 8 pork center loin pork chops, trimmed
- In shallow dish, combine hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, bourbon, maple syrup, ginger, chili paste and garlic.
- Add pork chops, marinate until ready to cook.
- Grill on medium grill or cook in nonstick skillet, 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.