Marinated Crab Fingers
- Yield 8 servings
Take a shortcut using Italian dressing mix for a memorable—and easy—crab finger marinade.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (.7-ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pound crab fingers
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except crab fingers.
- Toss crab fingers in mixture and marinate 1 hour, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.