Marinated Broccoli and Artichokes
- Yield 8 servings
This tasty low-fat dressing works with any number of vegetables.
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian Parmesan dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- To prepare the dressing: Combine the Italian Parmesan dressing, vinegar, mustard and honey in a bowl, mixing very well.
- To prepare the salad: Combine the broccoli, artichoke hearts, onion, and capers in a glass bowl and pour the dressing over. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, tossing occasionally.