- Yield 4 servings
A splash of rice vinegar, dill and orange give simple asparagus some spunk! Good served warm or chilled.
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 -- minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound asparagus, cooked and cooled
- In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except asparagus. In shallow dish or resealable plastic bag, lay asparagus and cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate in marinade to serve cold or serve with marinade for vegetable side.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.