- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 1/2cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 2tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4cups bottled non-alcoholic margarita mix
- 1/4cup canola oil
- 1tablespoon grated lime rind
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (8-ounce) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Additional grated lime rind, if desired
- Heat oven 350F. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine pretzels, brown sugar and melted butter. Mold mixture along the bottom of the pan.
- Beat cake mix, margarita mix, oil, lime rind and egg whites until well mixed. Spoon batter over pretzel crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back to touch.
- Frost with whipped topping, garnish with lime rind and refrigerate.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 176
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 6mg
- Sodium 260mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 2g