Marbled Chocolate Almond Bark
- Yield 12 servings
Use your microwave to make this quick almond bark.
- 6 ounces (1 cup) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted almonds
- 12 ounces (2 cups) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole unsalted almonds
- Sprinkle chocolate chips in a single layer in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on High for 1 minute and 40 seconds or until shiny. Stir until smooth with a rubber spatula and stir in 1 cup almonds.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips in a single layer in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on High for 1 minute and 15 seconds or until shiny. Stir in 1 cup almonds. Drop the dark chocolate and white chocolate in alternating dollops close together on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Swirl the chocolate together to marbleize with a knife held vertically; do not overmix.
- Chill the mixture until firm and break into bite-size pieces. Store in the refrigerator or a cool place.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Bermuda Junior Service League’s Island Thyme (Hamilton HM FX, Bermuda, 2005).