Maple-Glazed Snack Mix
- 4cups popped popcorn
- 2cups pretzel sticks
- 1cup almonds or pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2cup raisins
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1/3cup maple syrup
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, nuts and raisins; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Once butter is melted, add maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir to combine and heat syrup through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn/pretzel mixture and quickly toss to coat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour popcorn/pretzel mix onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by Laura Fuentes of MOMables